Visits and actividades
In the council of Cudillero you can made several excursions:
- Oviñana: A 13 km away, Cabo Vidio is the most beautiful feature of the entire council. It offers panoramic views of the coast and some rough and steep cliffs.
- Castañera: Playa del Silencio, a beautiful wild beach of pedestrian access. The path to reach it offers a truly unforgettable panorama of the beach .
- Soto Luiña: Playa de San Pedro
- San Martin de Luiña: Wide variety of hiking trails to appreciate the typical architecture of the area and magnificent views of the Valley of the Luiñas.
- Coastal Path: Links the towns of Muros del Nalon and San Esteban de Pravia. It is a pedestrian route along the coast where there are wild beaches, the viewpoint of the Espiritu Santo (located at the mouth of the river Nalón). The route of the road is 4.5 km.
- Visits to different beaches (Oleiros, San Pedro de la Ribera, La Concha de Artedo ...)
- El Pito: The Selgas Palace is located in this town, known as the "Asturian Versaille." It houses many works of art, oil paintings of Goya, El Greco, Titian, etc. The gardens shows plants aand trees from around the world.
The council and the adjacent municipalities, offer a wide range of sporting and leisure activities in direct contact with nature: